- A member shall provide professional
services in accordance with local, state, and federal
- A member shall observe, and adhere
to the precepts of honesty, integrity, and truthfulness
- A member shall be truthful, diligent,
and honorable in the discharge of their professional
- A member shall honor each client
contract, adhering to all responsibilities by providing
services within the limits of the law.
- A member shall safeguard confidential
information and exercise the utmost care to prevent any
unauthorized disclosure of such information.
- A member shall refrain from improper
and unethical solicitation of business; including false
misleading claims or advertising.
- A member shall use due diligence
to insure that all employees and co-workers adhere to
code of ethical conduct; respecting all persons, performing
the job diligently and working within
the limits of the law.
- A member shall never knowingly cause
harm or defame the professional reputation or practice
colleagues, clients, employers, or any member of the MCPI.
- A member shall never undertake an
assignment that is contrary to the Constitution of the
States of America or the security interests of this country.